A Contractor License is required of any contractor who performs work with a value exceeding $500 and does not require a specialized trade license.  This license must be renewed annually. 

Licensing Services

“Essential Services, your personal assistant for license registration”

Do you need licenses in the city? State? or County? Essential Services have you covered!

When setting up a new business, getting a business license and a Taxpayer Identification Number are two of the important basics.

Essential Services Prepares and registers all licenses for individuals and businesses, such as:

  • Limited Liability Company (LLC)

  • Incorporated

  • Employer Identification Number (EIN)

  • Philadelphia Tax Account ID# (Business Income & Receipt Tax ID) 

  • Residential and Commercial Lease

  • Restaurant License

  • Commercial Activity License

  • Food License

  • Home Care Agency License

  • Daycare License

  • Operating Agreement

  • Corporate Agreement

  • Partnership Agreement

The Benefits of a Business License

The Business License gives a sole proprietor, partnership or corporation permission to operate.  It allows owner to legally conduct business in the state, city or county.

When you register a business, you need to a choose a business structure.

What is an EIN Number?

An EIN/Federal Tax ID Number is required by law.

A tax identification number (or employer identification number, EIN) is used to identity the business for tax purposes.

The EIN is a permanent number and can be used immediately for most business needs, including:

  • Opening a bank account

  • Applying for business licenses

  • Filing a tax return by mail.

  • File an electronic return

  • Make an electronic payment

Don't get stressed out with paperwork, Let us register your federal tax ID & License for you!!


T: (215) 758-7488

F:   (267) 626-2807

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
  • Instagram Social Icon